About Me

My photo
Freelance Graphic Designer

Friday 21 October 2011

Pepsi dedication day

There are so many times when I think of my dear cat Pepsi.  I'm dedicating today as "Dear Pepsi" day!  
I LOVED my cat. She had the misfortune of having diabetes for the last 4 years of her life and twice daily I gave her insulin shots.  It wasn't so bad really and never expensive enough that I would consider an alternative.  She was really good to me.  She taught me unconditional love.  Anyone who has given love will always be remembered in love.
I have so many pictures of her around and I'm very thankful for them.  I remember so many fond times with Pepsi.  She had to go places with me and her constant "meows" during the car rides made me cringe and yet laugh.  She was persistant but I knew she was ok.
The moment I walked in the door, she was there at my feet.  As if she instinctively knew my footsteps up the stairs.  She would immediately drop down and roll over!  Exposing her tummy for me to rub.  I'd laugh, drop all my possessions and give her what she and I both so loved.  There was never an argument, or anything but devotion on both our parts.
I so loved my dear cat.
"Dear Pepsi" you have been missed.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment