About Me

My photo
Freelance Graphic Designer

Saturday 18 April 2015

Life would be better if.....

Hmmmm I so don't want to be one of those people who only blogs every once in awhile....but that's turning out to me me! Waaaaaaaaa! Where does the time go?

They say as you get older time flies. I don't know about you but my days are going into light speed! 

The last 3 months have been challenging in that I've been taking care of both my sisters who have had serious health issues.  Being a caregiver, a woman, a mother, a friend, an entrepreneur, and a helper-freak....well....somethings gotta give. And it's been the social media time that goes by the wayside first. Hey, we all have these times in our lives and my motto is; Smile.  This too shall pass.

My other motto is; If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Any guesses where that came from? 

Thumper said it in "Bambi". Man that Walt Disney was right on.  I was traumatized in two ways.  That saying (which changed my life forever) and Bambi's mother being killed. Which by the way probably traumatized everyone as a kid.

Now that we're on a roll for sayings here, I have one more for you that rocks my world.


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment