About Me

My photo
Freelance Graphic Designer

Tuesday 14 February 2012

I'm celebrating LOVE Day.


Though my circumstances have changed from year to year, one constant has remained the same: LOVE. No matter what variety of it that I was feeling, or lacking, in some cases, LOVE has always been the deciding factor in how I'd answer the question.

There are all kinds of love. Valentine's Day isn't just about romantic, mushy, gushy love. For me, it's the someone special's (i.e. YOU!) that make up my entire life. 
It's not about what kind of love. It's about that unmistakable sense of warmth, comfort, and belonging that comes with Love. It's about the Love that we share with people.
I've realized how lucky I am to be able to feel love.
From my heart to yours, Happy LOVE Day!


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment