About Me

My photo
Freelance Graphic Designer

Thursday 16 February 2012

fresh baked bread with butter

What's more homey than that?
I bake my own bread.
I wish I could tell you that it's like Julia Child or Alexander Chaplin makes, but I use a breadmaker
that I bought @ a yard sale for $20... does the trick for me!
I was inspired by my cousin Barbara while visiting her in Florida last year.  She hasn't bought bread in years!  I thought "I want to do that"!  And since July 2011, I haven't bought a loaf of bread!  
Making your own bread is delicious.  You start getting a reputation and then every house warming or visit to a friends.....ya bring bread! 
I couldn't be happier. 
Oh and its pretty darn economical too..........every organic whole wheat or pesto bread costs me $0.96 to make. Ahhh the simple things in life.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment