About Me

My photo
Freelance Graphic Designer

Saturday 13 July 2013

on being motivated


I don't know about everyone else out there but I find it very difficult on my "home office" days to
work inside! Good thing Jibe Designs is looking to find office space!

I like my little corner of the house....but it is distracting.......there's a few windows to look out into the outside world, a tv to watch (if you peek between the flowers) AND there's wine and books! Now mind you there's a lot of empty wine bottles in the rack and for two good reasons: 1) we have a teenager in the house and it might fool her when she sees the empty ones (as compared to the full ones mixed intermittently) and 2) when ya love a good wine, this is how we keep the label. 
Of course it has a little glitch as when you're at the liquor store - the wine bottle label is sitting collecting dust in the rack!  I don't highlight my hair blonde for nothing!


BUT
Would you not say these are distracting issues?

I've always wanted an office with a dog or cat around though..... we have 2 cats here..... this whole set-up might be a little hard to beat but when the right moment comes along, it'll all fall into place.  For now though, you can find jibe designs either here, out "there" or at the beach!

Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment